3mm Gold Acrylic Sheet Cut To SizeAdd to Wish List
£0.38 £0.31 £125.23 Excl. Tax
Sheet Plastics range of Metallic acrylic sheets is a premium plastic sheet that comes in a range of size and thicknesses
- Our range of acrylic sheets are versatile which means that they can be cut, bent, drilled, shaped, router cut, laser cut, moulded and machined to your exact requirements. Acrylic sheet has many brand names which include Plexiglas, acrylic, Acrycast and Policril
- Low Cost
- Easy to clean and maintain
- UV Stable ensuring the products will not discolour
- Stronger than glass and less than half the weight
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Fantastic Themal Insulation
- Protective film on both sides of the sheet
- Secondary Glazing
- Shop fitting
Write Your Own Review
Metallic Acrylic FAQs
What is the difference between acrylic and perspex?
perspex is a brand name for acrylic sheet, other brand names for acrylic sheets are Plexiglass, Policril, Greencast, plus many others
Can acrylic be used behind a hob?
Acrylic can be used for kitchen splashbacks but should not be used behind the hob as it has a low fire rating and could potentially melt. We recommend using aluminium composite behind the hob. Please note colours may not match and we highly recommend you purchase a sample first to compare the colours.
How do you clean an acrylic sheet?
Do not use household chemicals on th sheet as the sheets could react to certain chemicals, we recommend using warm soapy water with a non abrasive cloth or use our range of cleaning products
Can acrylic be used outside?
Yes acrylic can be used outside our range of acrylic products have a 10 year guarantee against discolouration of the sheets
How can you cut acrylic?
Yes you can cut acrylic sheet at home using a range of tools, but we offer a cut to size service on all of our products. If you require further information on cutting at home refer to our F.A.Q page
Add more cuts