Amari Plastics PLC, trading as Sheetplastics, (“us”, “we”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Generally we do not collect any personal data about you. However, please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding any personal data you may volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or purchasing our products) and how we will treat it. If you have any requests concerning your personal information please contact our operations team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01932 835000.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Amari Plastics PLC of 24-30 Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8AU.
Save as specifically set out in this policy we will only collect additional personal information from you, if you have chosen to provide it to us. You should not provide such information if you do not want us to collect it.
You can access and browse any of our websites www.amariplastics.com and www.sheetplastics.co.uk (“our site”), without disclosing your personal data. The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on our site, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are placing an Order. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing our products, completing the “Contact Us” form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes or to enhance our services, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"), this may include some or all of the following:
- Company Name;
- Contact Name;
- Address (and/or delivery address if different);
- Contact telephone number(s);
- Contact email address(es).
You confirm that any information you provide is true, accurate and complete. You will not give any false information nor impersonate any other person or entity or misrepresent yourself or any other person or entity. You will be liable to us for any damage or loss, howsoever arising from any breach of this clause.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are text files, used by your computer's browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies, by themselves, do not identify an individual user. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.
If you do not want to accept cookies you may be able to configure your browser not to accept them. Please refer to your browser's 'help' facility for further information. However, you should bear in mind that this may affect our ability to process the transactions you wish to have authorised. You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect any personal data you give us, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal profile.
Use made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email or telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Amari Plastics PLC is or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.